Monday 2 September 2013

The September Challenge 2013 Edition

I've been thinking about it for a while now, and now that a new month has come around I'm going to make the most of it. So far I have covered just under 500kms since May and though it seems like a lot it really isn't.

In a bold attempt to kick things into overdrive I'm going to set up a 200km goal for this month and the way that I see it; it's completely achievable when you break it down into managable increments.

I've figured that if I run 10kms a day, 5 days a week and use the weekends to recover and possibly do weight training, I should be able to get my bodyfat percentage down to about 17% (where I want it to be).

All of this won't be possible without a strict diet and that I'll be logging too.

Oh, I also got some new shoes.


I've just mapped out my first course for this afternoon and it looks like I'll be up for a 11km round trip. Cannot wait to kick this off.

-Dom





0 comments:

Post a Comment