Saturday 4 May 2013

4th May 2013 - Lee Point and back again

Given that it's a long weekend, I decided to get up and go for a wander with a good mate Rob.


We decided to start at mine and explore behind the hospital and see how far the trail took us. Little did we know that the round trip would be 13.61km.


View Larger Map

Looking down the path on our way out
I've never been down this part of Darwin before simply because I never saw no need to, it wasn't until today that I realised how nice everything is.


Spider webs - they're everywhere!

What I really enjoyed about this route is that not only did the environment change from bush, to swampland, to seaside forest,but the amount of things to see was amazing. We spotted a tree snake but unfortunately time is of the essence and I didn't stop to take photos.

Old Bunker from WWII





0 comments:

Post a Comment